Federica Combariati is an Italian qualified lawyer (Avvocato) and works as an associate in Quinn Emanuel’s Munich office. She joined the firm in 2018. Her practice focuses on patent litigation.
Prior to joining Quinn Emanuel, Federica worked as a lawyer for the European Patent Office with focus on PCT matters and for an Italian law firm with a focus on civil/commercial litigation.
Federica graduated in law at LUISS Guido Carli University of Rome in 2012 and she obtained an LL.M. degree in Intellectual Property from Queen Mary University of London in 2016. She was admitted to the Italian bar in 2015. Federica ranked first in the Italian bar exam results of 2015 and she was awarded with a Golden Gown. In 2013, she received a golden medal for being the youngest summa cum laude graduate of 2012.
- Queen Mary University of London
- (LL.M., Intellectual Property Law, distinction, 2016)
- LUISS Guido Carli University
- (Master of Law, summa cum laude, 2012)
- Chinese Investments in Italy, China Business Law Review (February 2013)