Callum Davidson is an associate in Quinn Emanuel’s London Office. He joined the firm in 2017 in its Sydney office, where he gained experience in securities litigation, financial services disputes, class actions (acting for both plaintiffs and defendants) and public law matters, including high profile representations concerning Australian federal electoral and constitutional law. After completing a masters at Oxford University, he rejoined the firm in 2019. Callum previously clerked for the former Chief Justice of Australia, the Honourable Robert French AC. He also worked at an international law firm where he gained experience in insolvency disputes, commercial litigation, and employment law. Callum has also taught law courses at two of Australia’s leading universities.
- University of Oxford
(Bachelor of Civil Law, 2019)
- University of Western Australia
(LLB, First Class Honours, 2014)
(BA, First Class Honours, Philosophy, 2012)
- Supreme Court of Western Australia
- High Court of Australia
- Admitted in Australia only (practicing under the direct supervision of a member of The Bar of England and Wales)
- High Court of Australia:
- Associate to the Hon Chief Justice R S French AC, 2016-2017
- Scott Ivey and Callum Davidson, ‘Sorting the wheat from the ChAFTA – the operation of investor-State dispute settlement clauses and their limits in recent Australian free trade agreements’ (2015) 42 (11) Brief 14.