Sean Gloth is an associate in Quinn Emanuel’s New York office. He joined the firm in 2018. Sean’s practice focuses on IP litigation, with experience before various district courts, the International Trade Commission and in IPR proceedings before the Patent Trial and Appeal Board. Before joining the firm, Sean worked for several years at another major law firm as an IP litigation associate.
Sean’s technical background is in computer engineering. He has applied his technical training to patent cases involving a range of technologies, including digital signal processing applications, digital imaging systems, database architecture, RFID technologies and communications systems.
- Brooklyn Law School
- Loyola University Maryland/
(B.S.E., Computer Engineering, 2010)
- Patentees Should Consider Alternatives To IPR Amendments
- State Universities Rejoice: PTAB Recognizes Sovereign Immunity
- Federal Circuit Highlights Claim Construction in Patent Eligibility Analysis
- Federal Circuit Finds That Use of a Contract Manufacturer Does Not Trigger the On-Sale Bar Provision