Maria Belen Gravano is an associate in Quinn Emanuel’s Brussels Office. Belen joined the firm in 2017. Before joining Quinn Emanuel, Belen worked as an associate in Shearman & Sterling LLP in Brussels specializing in abuse of dominance and merger control matters. Belen previously worked at a leading Argentinean law firm, representing international companies in connection with the negotiation and structuring of mergers and acquisitions and antitrust cases involving various industries such as media, oil and gas, pharmaceuticals, consumer products and insurance. Belen is admitted to both the Buenos Aires Bar and Madrid Bar, as well as being registered on the Brussels Bar, B List.
- Brussels School of Competition
- (LL.M in Competition Law and Economics, 2017)
- Fordham University School of Law
- (Summer Course in Corporate Law and Corporate Consulting, 2014)
- Universidad de Buenos Aires School of Law
- (Post-graduate Certificate in Competition Law and Economics, 2014)
- Universidad del Salvador School of Law
- (LL.B., 2012)
- Member of Investigation Commission
Buenos Aires Bar; Brussels Bar (List B); Madrid Bar
- II Argentine Congress of Electoral Rights – Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Exposition: “The Electoral Observation in Argentina”, September, 2014.