Marc P. Hedrich is an associate in Quinn Emanuel’s Washington, DC office. He joined the firm in 2017. His practice focuses on complex commercial litigation, internal investigations, and white-collar defense. He has represented clients in a variety of civil and criminal actions including government investigations, internal investigations, and cross-border fraud litigation.
- Northwestern University School of Law
- (J.D., cum laude, 2008)
- Arizona State University
- (B.S., summa cum laude, Finance and Marketing, 2004)
- Firm Memorandum: The SFO’s Corporate Co-operation Guidance: Clarifying the Burdens of Cooperation, but Keeping the Benefits Obscure, (August 2019).
- Firm Memorandum: S.D.N.Y. Decision May Have Outsized Implications on DOJ’s “Outsourcing” of Investigations, (May 2019).
- Section 7209 of the Intelligence Reform and Terrorism Prevention Act of 2004: Balancing the Western Hemisphere Travel Initiative with International Tourism and Homeland Security, 28 NW. J. INT’L L. & BUS. 341 (2008).