Allison Huebert is an associate in Quinn Emanuel’s Austin and Chicago offices. She joined the firm in 2017. Prior to joining Quinn, she was an associate at another large international litigation firm. Her practice focuses on complex commercial litigation and arbitration. She has represented clients in high-stakes, high-dollar disputes involving breach of contract, trade secrets, class action, copyright, consumer fraud, insurance coverage, employment, securities, and privacy claims. She has represented both plaintiffs and defendants before state and federal courts, and in domestic and international arbitration proceedings.
- University of Virginia School of Law
- Miami University
(A.B., Philosophy and Classical Humanities, magna cum laude, 2009)
- The State Bar of Illinois
- The State Bar of Texas
- Ranked in The Best Lawyers in America: Ones to Watch for Commercial Litigation, 2021 and 2022
- Diane Cafferata and Allison Huebert, Fraud: Illinois, Practical Law, (July 22, 2021).
- Diane Cafferata and Allison Huebert, Contract Basics for Litigators: Illinois, Practical Law, (June 1, 2020).
- Diane Cafferata and Allison Huebert, Tortious Interference: Illinois, Practical Law, (May 25, 2021).
- Diane Cafferata and Allison Huebert, Breach of Contract Defenses: Illinois, Practical Law, (March 23, 2021).
- Firm Memorandum: Insurance Recovery—Obtaining “Releaf” for the Cannabis Industry, (March 2019).