Aharon Kaslow is an associate in Quinn Emanuel’s Los Angeles office. He joined the firm in 2018. His practice focuses on complex commercial litigation.
Prior to joining the firm, Aharon worked as a law clerk for the Honorable Alex Kozinski in the United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit. He also worked as an interim law clerk for the Honorable Jacqueline Nguyen and the Honorable Johnnie B. Rawlinson in the United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit.
- Harvard Law School
- (J.D., 2017)
- Russian Presidential Academy
- (M.S., International Business, 2014)
- Stanford University
- (B.A., International Relations, 2013)
- Law Clerk to the Honorable Alex Kozinski:
- United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit, 2017