Ziyong “Sean” Li is an associate in Quinn Emanuel’s San Francisco office. His practice focuses on high-tech litigation involving intellectual property and competition laws. Sean has experience in diverse fields including consumer electronics, medical devices, telecommunications, semiconductor devices, and computer hardware and software. He has represented clients in all phases of litigation, successfully briefed and presented motions in court, negotiated with opposing counsel to reach early, favorable settlements, and represented his clients’ interests at trial. Before going to law school, Sean majored physics and minored psychology at Peking University.
- University of Washington School of Law
- Peking University Law School
(Master of Law, Intellectual Property Law, 2008)
- Peking University
(B.S., Physics, 2006)
(B.S., Psychology, 2006)
- Presentation, Practising Law Institute’s Intellectual Property Law Institute 2019 (October 21, 2019).
- Presentation, Beijing Foreign Studies University: The Current Development of High-Tech Litigation in the United States (April 9, 2015).
- Interview, Chinese new media, Legal Career: Litigation Finance in the United States (February 20, 2017).