Ram Mashru is an associate in Quinn Emanuel’s London office. He joined the firm in 2019, having trained at a Magic Circle law firm in London and Dubai.
Ram’s practice focuses on international arbitration, both commercial and investment-treaty, and litigation. Ram has experience of arbitrations conducted under the ICSID, ICC, LCIA and DIFC-LCIA rules and has acted for clients across a broad range of sectors, including financial services, pharmaceuticals, media and broadcasting, and oil and gas.
Ram has particular interests in public international law, business and human rights, and environmental litigation.
- BPP Law School
- (Accelerated Legal Practice Course , distinction, 2017)
- University of Oxford, Linacre College
- (MSc, Interdisciplinary Area Studies, distinction, 2013)
- University of Cambridge, Queens’ College
- (MA, Law, 2011)
- 21 August 2020 - “Kenyan Workers File Complaint Against Unilever with UN Human Rights Bodies”, Opinio Juris
- 30 July 2020 – “Corporate Human Rights Due Diligence in times of COVID-19”, EJIL:Talk!
- 26 June 2020 – “Resolving Supply Chain Disputes in Compliance With the UN Guiding Principles”, Oxford Business Law Blog