Yariv Pierce is an associate in Quinn Emanuel’s New York office. He joined the firm in 2014 and his practice focuses on complex commercial litigation. Prior to joining the firm, Yariv served as a law clerk to Judge Margaret A. Ryan, United States Court of Appeals for the Armed Forces. During law school, he was a student attorney who briefed and argued a case before the United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit. Before law school, Yariv worked as a defense and foreign policy advisor for Senator Bill Nelson of Florida.
- University of Michigan Law School
(J.D., magna cum laude, 2013)
- Georgetown University
(M.A., Security Studies, 2009)
- Williams College
(B.A., cum laude, Political Science and Astronomy, 2006)
- The State Bar of New York
- The Bar of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- Law Clerk to the Honorable Margaret A. Ryan:
- United States Court of Appeals for the Armed Forces, 2013-2014
- Justiciability of a Non-Merit Condition Precedent to Arbitration, 40 RUTGERS L. REC. 216 (2013).
- Compatible Process, Conflicting Result: The FSIA May Preempt the UCC When Security Entitlements are Sold Abroad, 19 U.C. DAVIS J. INT’L L. & POL’Y 225 (2013).
- Put the Town on Notice: School District Liability and LGBT Bullying Notification Laws, 46 U. MICH. J.L. REFORM 303 (2012).