Carly Romanowicz is an associate in Quinn Emanuel’s Boston office. Her practice focuses on intellectual property litigation matters involving medical devices, heme proteins, and pharmaceutical patents, with a particular emphasis on ANDA cases under the Hatch-Waxman Act. Prior to joining the firm, Carly worked at another global law firm, where her practice also included patent prosecution of medical device patents.
- Boston University School of Law
- (J.D., cum laude, 2017)
- University of Southern California
- (M.S., Biomedical Engineering, 2014)
- University of Connecticut
- (B.S., Engineering, magna cum laude, 2012)
- Dean’s List