Andrew Sarraf is a Senior Associate in Quinn Emanuel’s London office, having first joined the firm in 2018. Andrew’s practice focuses on complex, high value construction and commercial disputes, with a particular emphasis on international arbitration.
Prior to joining the firm, Andrew practiced in the litigation departments at several notable firms and had conduct of various highly-publicised disputes, including one of Australia’s largest class actions. Andrew was admitted to practice in Melbourne, Australia and holds a Masters in Commercial Law (with distinction) from Monash University. His thesis was published in the Australian Property Law Journal.
- Monash University
(Masters in Commercial Law, Distinction, 2014)
- Leo Cussen Centre for Law
(Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice, 2011)
- La Trobe University
(Bachelor of Laws, 2010)
- High Court of Australia
- Federal Court of Australia
- Supreme Court of Victoria (maintains a Victorian Practicing Certificate)
- Admitted in Australia only (practicing under the direct supervision of a member of the Bar of England and Wales)
- ‘Loosening the Screws: Should the Personal Property Securities Act 2009 (Cth) be amended to include fixture provisions’ (2017) 26 APLJ (Australian Property Law Journal) 95 (April 2017).