Theresa von Jagow is a German qualified attorney (Rechtsanwältin) and Associate working in Quinn Emanuel’s Munich office.
Theresa’s practice focuses on IP litigation with a particular emphasis on complex litigation cases.
She graduated from the University of Munich, where she specialized in Intellectual Property, Competition and Antitrust Law. Prior to joining the firm, Theresa worked as a lawyer for an international law firm for three years and as a research assistant at the Federal Ministry of Justice and Consumer Protection in Berlin.
Theresa is a member of the German Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property (GRUR) and the German Bar Association (Deutscher Anwaltsverein).
- Higher Regional Court of Brandenburg
(Second State Examination, 2015)
- Ludwig Maximilian University of Munich
(First State Examination, 2012)
- The German Bar (Rechtsanwaltskammer München)
- Member, GRUR (German Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property)
- Member, DAV (German Bar Association)