Laura Whyatt is an associate in Quinn Emanuel’s London office. She joined the firm in 2017. Her practice focuses on complex UK and EU competition litigation.
Prior to joining the firm, Laura spent three years at an international law firm in Brussels where she represented clients in high-profile antitrust, cartel and abuse of dominance investigations and litigation before the European Commission and General Court of the European Union as well as the High Court of England and Wales. Her experience covers a range of sectors including air transport, media and entertainment and technology.
- Kings College London
- (Post-graduate Diploma, EU Competition Law, 2016)
- Kaplan Law School
- (LPC, 2012)
- College of Law
- (GDL, 2011)
- Cambridge University, Newnham College
- (M.A., Cantab, 2010)
- Solicitor, England and Wales
- Winner of Global Competition Review Matter of the Year Award for Air Cargo (2016).
- Winner of the American Lawyer Global Legal Award for Global Dispute of the Year: International Litigation for Air Cargo (2016).
- Shortlisted for Global Competition Review Behavioural Matter of the Year (Agency, Europe) for representing Paramount Pictures in the European Commission’s Pay-TV case (2016).
- “EU Cartels & Leniency.” The European Antitrust Review 2016, Global Competition Review.
- “EU Cartels & Leniency.” The European Antitrust Review 2017, Global Competition Review.