Quinn Emanuel is proud to announce that London-based partner, Robert Amaee, will be speaking at the 42nd Global Legal & IP ConfEx, 13 June 2018 in London at The Elizabeth II Centre. This ConfEx aims to bring together over 300 In-house Counsel, Law Firm Partners, Law Tech Professionals, Tech Vendors, and Selected Service Providers. Each participant attends the event because he/she has some operational challenges to resolve such as: litigation, technology software, e-discovery, risk, security, compliance, and outsourcing (this list of challenges is only indicative, not exhaustive). In order to find the solutions, they not only need the knowledge but also the connections to the right service providers. Robert’s session is the Leadership Learning Lab covering:
“How Much is Too Much”: Are We Prepared for Future Frauds, Black Money and Corruption?
- Compliance and investigations in the UK's evolving anti-corruption landscape
- How to overcome cultural challenges in rolling out an anti-corruption awareness
- Essential elements of an effective compliance program
- Bribery, corruption risks to persist
- Strengthening your due diligence and monitoring processes
For more information and to register, click here.