|Tuesday, February 21st|
|9:00 am - Noon UK|
Quinn Emanuel Urquhart & Sullivan, the largest international firm in the world dedicated solely to litigation and arbitration, invites you to a thee hour seminar on 'Effective Presentation of Contractors Claims - Strategies To Avoid Dispute Escalation'.
The seminar will cover the tools necessary for contractors to present their claims on projects in a manner which is most persuasive and provides employers and their representatives with the tools to offer a settlement and find compromise.
- Methods of claim presentation
- Who, how, when
- Knowing your audience
- Who are the real decision makers? Who are the gatekeepers?
- Legal issues to consider
- When to escalate and how to keep communications open
- Risk avoidance - security, termination, subcontractors
- When to draw a line and move to formal dispute
Please be aware that this seminar will take place remotely on Zoom
To sign up for the seminar, RSVP HERE.
James is Chair of Quinn Emanuel’s Construction and Engineering Practice and has over 20 years of experience in the world’s largest and most complex construction projects and most difficult disputes. Read more.