Rebecca Jin is an Associate in Quinn Emanuel’s Silicon Valley office. She joined the firm in 2022. Her practice focuses on intellectual property litigation.
Prior to joining the firm, Rebecca attended Northwestern University Pritzker School of Law. She served as the Deputy Editor-in-Chief of the Journal of International Law and Business and was selected to compete at the Willem C. Vis International Commercial Arbitration Moot Competition in 2021 and 2022. Rebecca also worked as a research assistant for Professor David Schwartz.
- Northwestern University Pritzker School of Law
(J.D., cum laude, 2022)
- Dean’s List
- Northwestern Journal of International Law and Business
- Deputy Editor-In-Chief
- University of Wisconsin-Madison
(B.S., Industrial and Systems Engineering and Economics, 2017)
- The State Bar of California
- Rebecca C. Jin, Trusting Each Other: Balancing Antitrust Laws with Patent Pooling in the Search for a Vaccine During a Novel Pandemic, 42 J. INT'L L. Bus. (forthcoming 2022).
- Co-Author, Hyo Kyung Lee et al., An Analytical Framework for TJR Readmission Prediction and Cost-Effective Intervention, 23 IEEE J. OF BIOMEDICAL AND HEALTH INFORMATICS 1760 (2019).