Summer events are a great way for summer associates to get to know partners, associates and each other. Click on an office location for a list of typical summer associate events.
- San Francisco Giants game
- Concert at The Greek Theater
- Cooking school in North Beach
Northern California Combined Events
- Napa wine trip
- Scavenger hunt through the streets of San Francisco
- Waterski trip, trampoline event
- Summer party at a partner’s home
- Magic Castle
- trapeze school at the Santa Monica Pier
ChicagoChicago Cubs game, cooking school and beer tasting at Goose Island Brewery
- Chicago Cubs game
- Cooking school and beer tasting at Goose Island Brewery
- Color War (an all day QE-based scavenger hunt, field events in Madison Square Park, and QE Trivia at the firm’s unofficial watering hole)
- Hampton's Day (golf, wine tour, and the beach followed by a clambake)
- Korean BBQ and Karaoke in Koreatown
- Go-kart racing
- Outdoor rock climbing at Great Falls Park
- Potomac Dinner Cruise
Rose Bowl Party
In Los Angeles, over 1,000 clients, staff, attorneys and summer associates attend our annual Rose Bowl Party. It's our very own private carnival on the field of the Rose Bowl. There are rides, bungee jumping, rock walls, game booths and psychics! The party starts in the early afternoon and continues until late at night.
Annual Firm Hike
- Victoria, British Columbia
- Interlaken, Switzerland
- Durango, Colorado
- Billings, Montana
- Taos, New Mexico
- Olympic National Park, Washington
- Bend, Oregon
- Wind River, Wyoming
- Grand Canyon, Arizona
- Zion Canyon, Utah
- Talkeetna Mountains, Alaska
- Mt. St. Helens, Washington
- Dolomites, Italy
- The Laugavegur Trail, Iceland
Our 2017 Summer Associates
Firm wide in 2017, we welcomed 6 summer associates from:
Summer Associate Testimonials
Each year we ask summer associates to describe their experiences at the firm. If you would like to read what former summer associates say about the firm.
I can’t speak more highly of the people at Quinn. They are smart, fun, and passionate about their work.
The time flies because you are constantly doing meaningful, useful, and interesting work.
Quinn provides summer associates with the unique combination of a laid back, friendly office atmosphere and substantial responsibility on high stakes litigations.
There is no fake work—so I learned a lot about workload management and self-sufficiency, and I was challenged every day.
I still can’t believe how open all the partners and associates were to giving me assignments, feedback and guidance.
Cutting edge legal issues. High stakes cases. Brilliant attorneys. This is what I encountered at Quinn. By day one, I was working on a Supreme Court brief for one of the biggest IP cases in history. By the end of my summer, I had worked on an appella...
My summer experience exceeded all my expectations! From day one, I felt like I was part of a team. It started off on a high note when during the first week I sat in on a deposition. I was brought onto the cases and given substantive work to complete ...