Ted Ovrom is an associate in Quinn Emanuel’s New York office. He joined the firm in 2021. His practice focuses on complex commercial litigation and white collar criminal defense. Prior to joining the firm, Ted worked as a law clerk for the Honorable Amy J. St. Eve of the Seventh Circuit Court of Appeals and the Honorable Rebecca Goodgame Ebinger of the Southern District of Iowa. Before clerking, Ted worked at another international law firm.
- University of Iowa College of Law
(J.D., With Highest Distinction, 2018)
- John F. Murray Award for Highest Academic Standing in the Graduating Class
- Order of the Coif
- Iowa Law Review
- Articles Editor
(B.A., Classical Studies, 2013)
- The State Bar of Illinois
- The State Bar of New York
- Law Clerk for the Honorable Amy J. St. Eve:
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit, 2020-2021
- Law Clerk for the Honorable Rebecca Goodgame Ebinger:
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Iowa, 2019-2020
Reasonable for Whom? Developing a More Sensible Approach to the Discovery Rule in Civil Actions Based on Childhood Sexual Abuse, 103 Iowa L. Rev. 1843 (2018).