Sean Taheri is an associate in the Los Angeles office. He joined the firm in 2015. During law school, Sean was a member of UCLA’s Journal of Law and Technology. Prior to joining the firm, he worked as a law clerk for the Honorable Samuel H. Mays, Jr. in the United States District Court for the Western District of Tennessee. Sean has experience with civil and criminal cases—including those involving patents, trademarks, telecommunications, employment and labor, securities fraud, breach of contract, and civil rights—as well as experience with class actions at all procedural stages.
- University of California, Los Angeles, School of Law
- University of California, Irvine
(B.A., Philosophy, 2009)
- The State Bar of California
- The District of Columbia Bar
- Law Clerk to the Hon. Samuel H. Mays, Jr.:
- United States District Court for the Western District of Tennessee, 2014-2015