Dr. Felix Trumpke is an associate in Quinn Emanuel’s Mannheim office. He graduated from the University of Munich, where he specialized in Intellectual Property, Competition and Media Law. After spending three years as a scholarship holder at the Max Planck Institute for Innovation and Competition he obtained his doctoral degree from the University of Munich in 2015. Prior to joining the firm, he completed his legal clerkship at the Higher Regional Court Frankfurt/Main including stages at the German Embassy in Stockholm as well as at the legal department of a large internet service provider.
- Higher Regional Court Frankfurt/Main
(Second Legal State Exam, 2016)
- University of Munich
(Ph.D., summa cum laude, 2015)
- Max Planck Institute for Innovation and Competition
(Ph.D. student and scholarship holder, 2010-2013)
- University of Freiburg and Munich
(First Legal State Exam, 2010)
- Effects and potential of Extended Collective License systems, in: Liu/Hilty (eds.), Remuneration of Copyright Owners, Springer (2017).
- Exklusivität und Kollektivierung. Das skandinavische Modell der Erweiterten Kollektiven Lizenz (Extended Collective Licensing), Nomos (2016).