- Quinn Emanuel Wins Chambers USA’s “Product Liability Practice Group of the Year” Award for the Second Consecutive Year
- Kathleen Sullivan Named One of The National Law Journal’s Outstanding Women Lawyers.
- “Demystifying the U.S. Jury Trial” Program Presented in Rio de Janeiro and São Paulo, Brazil
- Extradition for U.S. Antitrust Crimes: An Anomaly or the New Normal?
Noted With Interest:
- Southern District of New York Recognizes Bondholders’ Rights Under Section 316(b) of the Trust Indenture Act
Practice Area Notes:
- Trial Practice Update
- Trademark/Copyright Litigation Update
- Energy Litigation Update
- Patent Trial Victory for Everlight Electronics
- Patent Victory for Cisco
- $430 Million Victory in Foam Antitrust Case