Juliet Bull is an associate in Quinn Emanuel’s London office, where her practice focuses on complex commercial litigation. She joined the firm in 2021. Juliet qualified from Victoria University of Wellington in 2014 with a Bachelor of Laws with Honours and a Bachelor of Arts; and from Harvard Law School in 2020 with a Master of Laws. She was admitted as a Barrister and Solicitor of the High Court of New Zealand in 2015.
Juliet’s previous experience includes working in both civil and criminal litigation at New Zealand’s largest private litigation practice. She acted in a range of disputes and regulatory investigations, and appeared as sole counsel in the District and High Courts. Juliet also has experience working in public policy and started her career as clerk to the Chief Justice at New Zealand’s Supreme Court.
- Harvard Law School
- Victoria University of Wellington
(LL.B., First Class Honours, 2014)
(B.A., Political Science and International Relations, 2014)
- Barrister and Solicitor, High Court of New Zealand
- Admitted in New Zealand only (practicing under the direct supervision of a member of the bar of England and Wales)
- Law Clerk for the Honorable Dame Sian Elias Chief Justice of New Zealand
- Supreme Court of New Zealand, 2015-2017
“The Implications of a Supreme Law Bill of Rights for New Zealand Judicial Appointments” (2015) 46 VUWLR 495.
“New Zealand’s Accident Compensation Scheme and Chronic Pain Syndrome” (2014) 45 VUWLR 53.