Peter Fountain is an associate in Quinn Emanuel’s New York office. He joined the firm in 2020. Peter’s practice focuses on complex commercial litigation.
Prior to joining the firm, Peter was a law clerk to the Honorable Dora L. Irizarry, United States District Court Judge for the Eastern District of New York. Before his clerkship, he was a litigation associate at Cravath, Swaine & Moore LLP.
- Columbia Law School
- James Kent Scholar
- Columbia Journal of Environmental Law
- Executive Editor
- Harlan Fiske Stone Moot Court Competition:
- State University of New York at Binghamton
(B.A., Environmental Studies, summa cum laude, 2011)
- Phi Beta Kappa
The State Bar of New York
- Law Clerk to the Honorable Dora L. Irizarry:
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York, 2019-2020