Peter Fountain is an associate in Quinn Emanuel’s New York office. Peter’s practice focuses on complex commercial disputes and government investigations.
Prior to joining the firm in 2020, Peter was a law clerk to the Honorable Dora L. Irizarry, then-Chief United States District Court Judge for the Eastern District of New York. Before his clerkship, he was a litigation associate at a law firm in New York.
- Columbia Law School
- James Kent Scholar
- Columbia Journal of Environmental Law
- Executive Editor
- Harlan Fiske Stone Moot Court Competition:
- State University of New York at Binghamton
(B.A., Environmental Studies, summa cum laude, 2011)
- Phi Beta Kappa
- The State Bar of New York
- Law Clerk to the Honorable Dora L. Irizarry:
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York, 2019-2020