Gavin Frisch is an associate in Quinn Emanuel’s Boston office. He joined the firm in 2019. His practice focuses on patent litigation and complex commercial litigation. Prior to joining the firm, he worked as a clerk to the Honorable Colm F. Connolly on the United States District Court for the District of Delaware.
- Duke University School of Law
(J.D., magna cum laude, 2018)
- Washington University in St. Louis
(B.S., Accounting and Finance, 2013)
- Law Clerk for the Honorable Colm F. Connolly
- United States District Court for the District of Delaware, 2018-2019
- Gavin S. Frisch, What is the Relevant Parcel? Clarifying the “Parcel as a Whole Standard” in Murr v. Wisconsin, 12 Duke J. Const. L & Pub. Pol’y Sidebar 253 (2017)