Rob Fuqua is an associate in Quinn Emanuel’s Los Angeles office. He joined the firm in 2020. His practice focuses on complex commercial litigation. During law school, Rob studied dispute resolution. He published an article analyzing the effects of litigation finance on the settlement of complex commercial claims. Rob also worked at The Surfrider Foundation to advocate for clean water and coastal preservation under the Clean Water Act. Before law school, Rob served as an Infantry Officer in the United States Army. He is a graduate of U.S. Army Ranger School.
- The University of Texas School of Law
- University of South Carolina
(B.S., Business Administration, 2013)
- The State Bar of California
- United States Army:
- Infantry Officer, 2013-2017
- How Litigation Funders Have Improved the Quality of Settlements in America, Harv. Negot. L. Rev. (August 2020).