Rob Fuqua is an associate in Quinn Emanuel’s Los Angeles office. Rob first joined the firm in 2020 and then rejoined the firm in 2022 after serving as a law clerk for the Honorable Michael W. Fitzgerald on the United States District Court for the Central District of California. Rob’s practice focuses on complex commercial litigation. Before law school, Rob served as an Infantry Officer in the United States Army. He is a graduate of U.S. Army Ranger School.
- The University of Texas School of Law
- University of South Carolina
(B.S., Business Administration, 2013)
- The State Bar of California
- Law Clerk for the Honorable Michael W. Fitzgerald:
- United States District Court for the Central District of California, 2021-2022
- United States Army:
- Infantry Officer, 2013-2017
- How Litigation Funders Have Improved the Quality of Settlements in America, Harv. Negot. L. Rev. (August 2020).