Ella Hallwass is an associate in Quinn Emanuel’s Silicon Valley office. She joined the firm in 2017. Her practice focuses on complex commercial litigation.
Prior to joining the firm, Ella worked at leading commercial law firms in Australia and New Zealand. At those firms, Ella worked on a variety of commercial litigation and arbitration matters, and focused on the resolution of cross-border disputes. Ella also has experience advising clients on privacy, media and intellectual property law.
- Stanford Law School
- (LL.M., 2017)
- College of Law, Australia
- (Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice, 2013)
- University of Melbourne
- (LL.B., First Class Honors, 2012)
- Melbourne University Law Review:
- Assistant Editor
- (B.A., English Literature, 2012)