Ana Paula Luna Pino is an associate in Quinn Emanuel’s New York office. She joined the firm in 2017. Ms. Luna Pino’s practice focuses on international arbitration and investment disputes. Ms. Luna Pino represents and advises clients in investment and commercial arbitrations under major rules and institutions such as the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC), the International Center for Settlement of Investment Disputes (ICSID), and the United Nations Commission on International Trade Law (UNCITRAL).
Prior to joining Quinn Emanuel, Ms. Luna Pino worked at leading U.S., Spanish, and Brazilian law firms.
Ms. Luna Pino holds both a U.S. J.D. and a Spanish J.D., and is licensed to practice law in the State of New York and in the District of Columbia.
- Indiana University Maurer School of Law
- (J.D., 2016)
- University of Navarra
- (Spanish Law Degree (J.D. Equivalent), 2013)
- The District of Columbia Bar
- The State Bar of New York
- David Orta, Julianne Jaquith, Gregg Badichek, Ana Paula Luna Pino, and Woo Yong Chung, “Commercial Arbitration Know-How” in Global Arbitration Review (2022).