Grant Maxwell is Of Counsel in Quinn Emanuel's Los Angeles office. He joined the firm in 2013. His practice focuses on general business litigation and complex commercial litigation. Having represented major banks, financial institutions, corporations, studios and production companies, celebrities, politicians, and other public figures, he has extensive experience litigating cases through trial, negotiating settlements, and resolving disputes. Prior to joining the firm, Grant was in-house at a large automobile manufacturer and in private practice, where he tried his first jury case.
- Florida Coastal School of Law
- Michigan State University
(B.A., Accounting, 2007)
The State Bar of California
- Large Automobile Manufacturer:
- Associate Counsel, 2011-2013
- Ranked by The Best Lawyers in America: Ones to Watch for Commercial Litigation, 2024