Vicki Parker is Of Counsel in Quinn Emanuel’s San Francisco office. Her practice focuses on intellectual property, class action, and complex commercial litigation. She has represented clients in state and federal courts, as well as government investigations. She joined the firm in 2013. Prior to joining the firm, Vicki worked as a law clerk for the Honorable Richard Seeborg in the Northern District of California. While there, she worked on a variety of cases, including intellectual property disputes and civil actions brought by the SEC.
- Lending Club
- Twist Bioscience
- Louis Dreyfus Company
- General Motors
- Bolt Financial
- Ripple Labs
- Obtained, on behalf of Pfizer, a favorable jury verdict on both liability and damages, and defended that verdict on appeal to the California Court of Appeal.
- Obtained, on behalf of LendingClub, a favorable settlement in parallel class actions cases brought in the Northern District of California and the California Superior Court, San Mateo County.
- Obtained a favorable settlement with the DOJ on behalf of a client in an under seal qui tam action.
- Harvard Law School
(J.D., cum laude, 2012)
- Georgetown University
(B.S., magna cum laude, Biology of Global Health, 2009)
- The State Bar of California
- United States District Court:
- Northern District of California
- Central District of California
- United States Court of Appeals:
- Ninth Circuit
- Law Clerk to the Honorable Richard Seeborg:
- United States District Court for the Northern District of California, 2012-2013
- Ranked in The Best Lawyers in America: Ones to Watch for Intellectual Property Law, 2023-2024
- Blohm, Vicki. "The Future of Social Media Policy in the NCAA" Harvard Journal of Sports & Entertainment Law. Vol. 3 (2012): 277-296.