Sara Pollock is an associate in Quinn Emanuel’s Silicon Valley office. She joined the firm in 2017. Her practice encompasses complex commercial litigation, employment litigation, including class action defense, intellectual property litigation, and other business litigation. Before joining the firm, Sara represented clients in a wide-array of civil and criminal matters. Sara also clerked for the California Supreme Court. Super Lawyers Magazine named Sara a “Northern California Rising Star” in 2016, 2017, and 2018.
- University of California, Hastings College of Law
- (J.D., magna cum laude, 2011)
- Thurston Society
- Hastings Law Journal
- University of California, Berkeley
(B.A., with high honors, 2006)
The State Bar of California
- Ranked in The Best Lawyers in America: Ones to Watch for Intellectual Property Litigation and Labor and Employment Litigation, 2023-2024
- Named a Next Generation Honoree for Women Leaders in Tech Law 2018 by The Recorder.