Mikayla Wasiri is an associate in Quinn Emanuel’s Los Angeles office. Her practice focuses on trade secret and patent litigation spanning a wide range of technologies, including pharmaceuticals, biosimilars, aeronautical engineering, and computer software. Mikayla has experience in nearly all phases of litigation, including drafting pretrial motions, discovery requests and responses, and summary judgement motions; managing document collection and production; and preparing experts for depositions and trial.
Mikayla studied biochemistry at the University of Southern California, where she is now an Adjunct Professor, before earning her J.D. from the UCLA School of Law. While in law school, Mikayla was a member of Moot Court and the UCLA Trial Team where she won numerous competitions and received individual awards. Mikayla was admitted into the Order of Barristers and received the Order’s highest honor, the Statue of Justice, given to one graduating student each year for excellence in oral advocacy and brief writing.
Prior to joining Quinn Emanuel, Mikayla was an associate at a top international patent firm.
- University of California, Los Angeles School of Law
- Order of the Barristers
- Statue of Justice Recipient
- Martin Luther King Civil Rights Trial Competition:
- ABA National Trial Tournament:
- ABA Regional Trial Tournament:
- National Ethics Trial Tournament:
- AAJ/STAC Mock Trial Tournament:
- UCLA Law Trial Tournament:
- TYLA National Trial Tournament:
- University of Southern California
(B.S., Biochemistry, 2016)
- Dean's List
- The State Bar of California