Eric Wolkoff is Of Counsel in Quinn Emanuel’s Boston office. His practice focuses on complex commercial and securities litigation, including civil and criminal cases and SEC, FINRA and other regulatory enforcement matters. He has represented many public and private companies in the financial services, pharmaceutical, and life sciences industries in a wide range of individual, class action, and derivative cases including those involving breach of fiduciary duty claims, investment advisor claims, trade secret litigation, alleged accounting improprieties, and post-merger and acquisition shareholder claims. In addition, Mr. Wolkoff has also represented individuals in white-collar matters, including insider trading and bank secrecy act investigations.
Mr. Wolkoff has experience in all phases of litigation. He has appeared at trial, examined and cross-examined witnesses, taken and defended depositions, prepared witnesses for depositions and trial, managed complex electronic discovery efforts, and has drafted successful dispositive motions and appellate briefs.
In 2016, Mr. Wolkoff served as a Special Assistant District Attorney in Middlesex County, Massachusetts where he tried numerous criminal cases before judges and juries.
Mr. Wolkoff is also dedicated to pro bono work and has represented non-profit and individual clients at the trial, appellate and state administrative levels.
He currently is serving as a member of the Board of Directors for the Anti-Defamation League of New England and is co-chair of the organization’s Civil Rights Committee.
- Columbia University School of Law
- Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar
- Columbia Business Law Review:
- Submission Editor
- Submission Editor
- Johns Hopkins University
(B.S., Political Science, with Honors, 2005)
- Phi Beta Kappa, Spring 2005
- The State Bar of Massachusetts
- The State Bar of New York
- United States District Court:
- District of Massachusetts
- United States Court of Appeals:
- First Circuit
- Wilmer Cutler Pickering Hale and Dorr LLP:
- Counsel, 2017-2020
- Senior Associate, 2014-2016
- Associate, 2010-2013
- Named to the Best Lawyers “Ones to Watch” list for securities litigation in 2020.
- Named a “Massachusetts Super Lawyers Rising Star” for securities litigation in the 2016–2019 issues of Boston Magazine.
- Recipient of the ADL’s Daniel R. Ginsberg National Leadership Award and the ADL of New England’s Krupp Leadership Award for pro bono work and leadership on behalf of the ADL.