The firm and its partners received top rankings in The Legal 500 USA 2014 guide. Quinn Emanuel received top rankings in Financial Services Litigation, Trade Secrets Litigation, Corporate Restructuring, Energy Litigation, Insurance (Advice to Insurers), Copyright, Patent Litigation, International Trade Commission Proceedings, Trademarks Litigation, Product Liability and Mass Tort Defense, Securities Litigation, Supreme Court & Appellate, and White-Collar Criminal Defense. Six of the firm’s attorneys were also selected to The Legal 500’s elite “Leading Lawyers” list:
• John B. Quinn: Ranked as a First Tier “Leading Trial Lawyer.”
• Kathleen Sullivan: Ranked as a “Leading Lawyer” in the Supreme
Court & Appellate category.
• Charles Verhoeven: Ranked as a “Leading Trial Lawyer” and also a
“Leading Lawyer” in the Patent Litigation category.
• William Price: Ranked as a “Leading Trial Lawyer.”
• Jane Byrne: Ranked as a “Leading Lawyer” in the Insurance: Advice to
• Sheila Birnbaum: Ranked as a “Leading Lawyer” in the Product Liability
and Mass Tort Defense (Pharmaceuticals and Medical Devices) category.