On October 3, 2022, Partner Eric Russo will host a conference on “Anti-Corruption, Compliance, Sovereignty: What New Challenges And Prospects In France And The United States?”, which Quinn Emanuel is organizing in partnership with France-Amériques.
For the first time ever in France, the PNF chief prosecutor, a US DOJ attorney and high representatives of the French ministry of economy and of the MEDEF will discuss French-US judiciary cooperation on white collar matters and the challenges raised by the protection of national economic sovereignty.
Attend this unique event and benefit from the thoughts and experience of the following exceptional speakers:
- Jean-François BOHNERT, Financial Public Prosecutor
- Joffrey Célestin-Urbain, Head of SISSE
- Roxana Family, Director of the Chair-Master in Law and Business Ethics, Cergy Paris University
- Puneet Kakkar, US Department of Justice (US DoJ)
- Audrey Morin, Chair of the MEDEF Compliance and Ethics Committee, Group Compliance Director - Schneider Electric
To register please click here: https://lnkd.in/djR-Ya9E