- Veteran Trial Lawyer and Former Federal Prosecutor Tai H. Park Joins Quinn Emanuel in New York
- Former White-Collar Prosecutor Robert A. Zink Joins Washington, D.C.
- The ‘Fraud Is Not Enough’ – English Law Raises the Bar for Proving Reliance in the Tort of Misrepresentation
Noted with Interest article:
Practice Group Notes:
- ESG Litigation Update: Supreme Court Requires More Than “General Corporate Activity” in U.S. to Bring Alien Tort Statute Claims in U.S. Courts
- Trial Practice Update: A New Vantage Point: Advantages of Virtual Presentations in the Zoom Era
- Trademark & Copyright Litigation Update: Conflicts in the Duration of Copyright Protections Under United States and International Law
- Digital Asset Litigation Update: Are Stablecoins Securities?