Jonathan Feder is an associate in Quinn Emanuel’s New York office specializing in white-collar crime and corporate misconduct. He has successfully defended individuals and entities facing government investigations, prosecutions, as well as allegations of corruption and unethical conduct. Representing aggrieved clients, Jonathan has recovered millions of dollars stemming from fraudulent and abusive business practices.
Prior to joining the firm in 2015, Jonathan graduated magna cum laude from the University of Pennsylvania Law School where he also served as an editor on the board of the University of Pennsylvania Law Review. In 2022, Jonathan was recognized by Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in America as among the most elite rising legal talents in the country.
- University of Pennsylvania Law School
(J.D., magna cum laude, 2015)
- University of Pennsylvania Law Review:
- Associate Editor
- Production Editor
- Queens College of the City University of New York
(B.B.A., summa cum laude, 2011)
The State Bar of New York
- Ranked in The Best Lawyers in America: Ones to Watch, 2024
- Ranked in The Best Lawyers in America: Ones to Watch for Government Relations Practice, 2023